We previously shared the Christmas in a bottle concept and now we bring you some far more of the gifts in glass concepts that had been utilized in the Consol Glass Christmas e-book shoot. The project was taken on by myself, Liezel from Match Set Enjoy and Lauren from Lauren Kim Photography.
Concept 1: Brown sugar + Orange physique Scrub
Lauren came up with the idea of using one of the bottles for a pampering body scrub. She decorated the lid by adding a cute small bear on that she very first spray painted gold and then covered with glue, dipped in glitter. I LOVED this idea! Lauren also created the tag for this bottle.
Components for the scrub:
- 5 Tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- Mix all of the ingredients with each other
- If the mixture seems a small dry add some far more coconut oil
- Shop in a bottle
Idea 2:Make-your-personal Gluwein
One more one of Lauren’s inventive tips was to supply someone special with the dry components to make their personal gluwein. We decorated the bottle with a Match Set Love deer head vinyl sticker and again some tags that Lauren created. We paired the wine with the yummy Christmas Mince Pies she produced recipe right here and it was a excellent match!
Components for wine:
- two Litres of Red Wine
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice from fresh oranges
- 1 Cup of Sugar (could need to have much less/a lot more based on how sweet you like it)
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- Whole Cloves
- Complete Spice
- Pour the red wine into a massive pot and put it on the stove on a very low heat. Do not boil the wine.
- Cut the orange into slices. Place about 4 cloves into every single slice of orange and location them in the wine.
- Break the cinnamon sticks in half or thirds and place them in with the wine as properly as 5 Entire Spice
- Add in the orange juice and mix
- Stir in the sugar.
- Stir on and off for about 30 mins to give the spices time to infuse with the wine and for the magic of winter to come about.
- Taste the mixture – if it is not sweet sufficient add some more sugar and stir.
- Let it infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm
Idea 3: Chocolate muffin mix
I opted to use my self-developed ultimate chocolate muffin recipe‘s dry ingredients and combine them in a layered form into a bottle. The recipe and How-to directions was printed onto a transparency old-school and stuck with double sided tape to the side of the bottle. Tip: rather than trying this on your own printer at house, take a copy printed on paper to your neighborhood printing store and let them photocopy / burn it onto transparencies for you. Thank you to Liezel from Match Set Really like who did the design!
To round off the bottle I added an old drawer knob to the lid. Just to make it look lovilee!
Thought 4: Nuts about you
A easy something like adding sweets or nuts to a jar can also look lovilee if you add a small anything to make the jar look pretty. there are lots suggestions that include washi tape, stickers, tags, ribbon and even badges. These badges can be discovered in Lauren’s on-line store here.
What would you do in glass? We have loads far more concepts pinned onto our g l a s s Pinterest board.